We are a laptop repair and iDevice repair company in Tallahassee that specializes in consumer laptop repair and mobile device repair of all kinds. We are a small professional company looking for an energetic team player that is interested in learning and contributing to our team. We are seeking a Receptionist / Office Administrator to answer phones, interact with customers, clean and organize, and assist around the office. The position is highly customer service based with a preference for people with a technical and/or computer background.
We are a high growth startup company that has expanded from 1 to 10 employees since we opened a little over one year ago, and we are looking for dedicated individuals to participate in that growth. The ideal candidate will be professional, friendly and well spoken, have a strong work ethic, and be responsible and able to work independently without being micro-managed.
Primary duties of the position will be assisting customers in person and over the phone. Secondary duties include keeping our lobby clean and tidy, helping clean and organize our storage areas, and assisting with stock maintenance. The candidate we are looking for is:
– Well spoken & Professional. You will be asked to answer phone calls, talk to customers, and respond to customer inquiries. We expect you to dress and act professionally. If professional communication is not a skill you possess, DON’T apply.
– Technical experience This is preferable but not required. We can teach you everything you need to know about computer and iPhone repair, but the more technical knowledge you have, the more it will help you.
– Responsible and Self-Motivated. We’re not looking to micro-manage you. We are looking for individuals with a strong work-ethic that are trustworthy and responsible. We don’t want to consistently ask you to do your job, we want you to take the initiative
– Flexible team player. As a small business, everyone is asked to help out with a variety of tasks. We’re good people and we’re looking for someone to contribute to our team in a positive way.
– Can learn! No one here is ever done learning. We’re not expecting to hire the perfect candidate; we’re expecting to make them that way! Come ready to better yourself.
– Pay is $8/hr. Position is likely to be full time (35-40hrs/wk) Monday – Friday. However, we will accept applicants that are only available part time. We work Saturdays 10-5 and while we won’t ask you to work Saturdays at first, it’d be preferable if you have availability to fill in for your coworkers.
We run a well-respected company and treat our employees well. We’re friendly and easy to get along with and we expect you to be that way too! Lastly, I will NOT read your resume if you didn’t read my job description. Please begin the subject of your reply email with “HIRE ME” or your message will end up in my junk folder.