Computer Repair Doctor is a laptop and iDevice repair company in Tallahassee that specializes in consumer laptop repair and mobile device repair of all kinds. We are a small professional company looking for an energetic team player that is interested in learning and contributing to our team. We are seeking a Marketing Intern to assist us with a variety of marketing and advertising based tasks including social media management, newsletter creation, sponsored event planning, management of our branded company Ambulance, flyer design, etc.
We are a high growth startup company that has expanded from 1 to 10 employees since we opened a little over one year ago, and our success in marketing has largely contributed to that growth. We are looking for an individual interested in gaining work experience through hands-on marketing training with our company. We will show you what has been working successfully for us and give you room to create your own ideas to help foster new growth for our company. The ideal candidate will be professional, have strong written communication skills, have a strong work ethic, and be responsible and able to work independently without being micro-managed.
The candidate we are looking for is:
– Well spoken & Professional. Part of your role will include interaction with potential customers and you must represent our company well.
– Strong Written Communication Skills We will be asking you to generate content for company newsletters, FB posts, etc. Your writing skills need to be professional and strong enough to complete these tasks.
– Responsible and Self-Motivated. We’re not looking to micro-manage you. We will train you and work with you when required, but we are looking for self-motivated individuals who show up to the job with initiative and a desire to be productive.
– Flexible team player. As a small business, everyone is asked to help out with a variety of tasks. We’re good people and we’re looking for someone to contribute to our team in a positive way.
– Can learn! No one here is ever done learning. We’re not expecting to hire the perfect candidate; we’re expecting to make them that way! Come ready to better yourself.
– The Internship is unpaid. The position is likely to be part time (10-20hrs/wk) Monday – Saturday, and we can work around your schedule. We feel like we have a lot to offer in terms of real world work experience in the Marketing/Communications realm and feel that an intern would benefit from this experience. We have a lot to offer and you are likely to get as much out of this experience as you put in. If we like you, the internship has the potential to turn into a paid position depending on a variety of factors.
We run a well-respected company and treat our employees well. We’re friendly and easy to get along with and we expect you to be that way too! If you are interested in applying for this position, please email Manager@ComputerRepairDoctor.com and attach your resume to the email.